Sunday, June 13, 2010

Final Preparations

Welcome to my blog! I have never kept a blog before, so bear with me while I get cozy with its many functions. Opening a blog was on my "to do" list before embarking on my Costa Rican adventure! It's about time right!?!? I cannot believe it is finally here. I can hardly contain the excitement and anxiousness that has overwhelmed me the past few months.

Here is a quick break down of the tentative plan. Jake Gray, Jando and I all leave tomorrow evening at about 6PM. We arrive in San Jose, Costa Rica at roughly 5:30AM! WOAH! So early! That was on purpose! We intend to get the HECK out of San Jose as quickly and safely as possible. The capital of Costa Rica is not the most exciting place on the planet to spend time. We are, of course, more interested in the many natural atmospheres that Costa Rica has to offer; beaches, volcanoes, national forests (Costa Rica has one of the biggest in the world!).

The adventure begins tomorrow!!! Check back soon to get many updates! I hope to share some awesome stories, and experiences with you all. I have been waiting so long for this! HOORAY!

1 comment:

  1. I hope your flight went smoothly! Can't wait for your first blog! HAVE SO MUCH FUN!

    ReplyDelete